Strata Design 3d For Mac Os
Simplified 3D Learning Curve. Strata Design 3D eases the learning curve for 2D designers who are new to 3D. Quick start templates, libraries, predefined effects, backgrounds, environments and more allow designers to create complex scenes in minutes. With a user interface and tools that are familiar to today’s 2D designers, you invest your time learning 3D design concepts rather than a new design paradigm. With an interface that Adobe users will recognize, Strata Design 3D CX connects to your design toolset with file linking to Photoshop, import of Illustrator files and even exporting to Flash with.
macOS Catalina & Design 3D CX 8
- Strata Design 3D CXi 7.5 Our Mac App Store Edition of Design 3D CX for Creative Designers Professional level 3D design with a user-friendly interface – Design 3D CXi gives you the power to create whatever you can imagine. Design for packaging, products, exhibits, architecture and more.
- Strata Design 3D CX 8 for Mac & PC The latest upgrade of our professional modeling and animation app for users of Design 3D CX 7.0 or newer. For a very limited time – upgrade ANY version of Design 3D – including CXi, & SE – regular and Mac App Store versions. If you own Design 3D, you qualify for the steep discounts offered on upgrades!
Hi Strata Design 3D CX 8 Mac Users.
As you may have heard, macOS Catalina is now available. If you haven’t heard, apps withany 32-bit code won’t run. Design 3D CX 8 for Mac still has some 32-bit UI code (the important parts are 64-bit), and this means it won’t run on Catalina. We are working hard on our update to eliminate the remaining 32-bit code, but it’s not ready yet.
So, what should you do? Here are some thoughts from prominent publications and sites:
- Avoid my mistake and wait before you upgrade – ZDNet
- You don’t need to update your operating system right away – The Verge
- Upgrading to Catalina right away might be tempting, but… – 9to5Mac
Waiting is often a good choice, but if you’re not in a position to wait on this OS update, here are some additional options:
- Create a dual-boot with Mojave and Catalina – MacPaw
- Run Mojave in a virtual machine on Catalina – AppleToolBox
If you’re open to running Windows software (Design 3D CX is fully 64-bit on Windows) you may want to consider this option – Strata is extending a special offer on our “CrossGrade” Windows license (saving nearly $550 off a regular new license). Why would you want to do this?
- You get a completely separate Design 3D license for just $49.00
- The Mac license will still be eligible for upgrade
- A world of Windows software opens up to you
You don’t have to buy a new Windows PC in order to run this new license (though there are some very good PCs at amazingly low prices). You can also run Windows on your Mac – either within a virtual machine (Parallels is a great option – https://www.parallels.com/) or in dual-boot (using Boot Camp – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468).
If you’d like to take advantage of our CrossGrade offer just click here to get the PC CrossGrade for just $49.00 – or go to: https://www.strata.com/downloads/design-3d-cx-8-pc-crossgrade-standard-license-x64/, click on the “1 Seat, $395” option and be sure to input coupon code STRATAPRO8 at checkout.
Strata Design 3d Cx 8.0 For Mac
Regardless of your decision, we appreciate you being a Strata user.
Thanks – Ken Bringhurst, President
Strata Design 3d
PS: This “CrossGrade” requires an existing Design 3D Mac license. This offer has been extended. If you have any questions, reach out to [email protected]