Here are the StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void System Requirements (Minimum)
- Starcraft 2 Legacy Of The Void Free Download
- Starcraft 2 Legacy Of The Void Mac Download
- Starcraft 2 Legacy Of The Void Walkthrough
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 30 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 64 MB
StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void Recommended Requirements
Wage war across the galaxy with three unique and powerful races. StarCraft II is a real-time strategy game from Blizzard Entertainment for the PC and Mac.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD FX Series Processor or better
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon HD 7790 or better
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 30 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1024 MB
- Starcraft 2: Legacy Of The Void (PC/Mac) - Standard Edition. This is the third and last episode of the Starcraft II triology, following on from Episode 1: Wings of Liberty campaign with ex Marshal Raynor and Emperor Mengsk, released in 2010, and Episode 2: Heart of the Swarm with the Queen of Blades campaign and the Zerg, released in 2013 (an expansion pack made a standalone game in July 2015).
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for StarCraft® II for Windows® and Mac®. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for StarCraft II may change over time. Note: For a list of compatible video hardware, see our Supported Video Cards list.
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is a science fiction real-time strategy video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment.It was released worldwide in July 2010 for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. A sequel to the 1998 video game StarCraft and the Brood War expansion pack, the game is split into three installments: the base game, subtitled Wings of Liberty, an expansion pack, Heart of.
Time to start practicing your favorite Protoss sayings, Executor. Blizzard announced today that the third major chapter in its Starcraft II franchise, Legacy of the Void, now has an official release date. This second expansion pack to Blizzard's Starcraft II real-time strategy title will arrive on November 10—and, no, Amazon hasn't updated its listing for the game yet, although you can preorder it (or the game's $80 Collector's Edition) right now.
One bonus if you do: Preordering either the $40 'standard' edition of Legacy of the Void or the double-priced Collector's Edition gets you immediate access to the Legacy of the Void beta via Blizzard's Battle.net service. The beta preview gives you three prologue missions to play, as well as all the multiplayer matches you can pack into your schedule.
In addition to announcing a release date for Legacy of the Void, Blizzard also debuted the game's opening cinematic. If you're a big Starcraft fan, you're going to love watching the Protoss go to town in full, CG glory.
Starcraft 2 Legacy Of The Void Free Download
As for the game itself, Blizzard describes the plot as such:
'You are Hierarch Artanis, leader of the mighty protoss race. Years ago, your homeworld of Aiur fell to the merciless zerg Swarm. Now, at long last, you have raised a powerful fleet of warships known as the Golden Armada, and are poised to reclaim your world. But an ancient evil—Amon—threatens this destiny and the fate of the entire galaxy. Only you can reunite the protoss factions and defeat the coming darkness before it consumes all life in the sector.'
Starcraft 2 Legacy Of The Void Mac Download
(Though Legacy of the Void can be played as a standalone game, we suspect you'll have absolutely no understanding of what's going on in the storyline unless you've checked out the other Starcraft II titles.)
Not only does the game's expansion tie up this large Starcraft II's story—which has been years in the making, given that the original title launched in July of 2010—but it also adds in a few new elements that have never been seen in the official Starcraft universe. A new Archon mode, named after the two Protoss units that can merge together into one bigger, more powerful unit, allows two players to take control of a single base and fight against an opposing pair of players.
Starcraft 2 Legacy Of The Void Walkthrough
Additionally, a new Allied Commanders mode brings some RPG elements to the real-time strategy title. In it, players will be able to control key figures from the Starcraft II universe. As they play through various encounters with other players, they'll be able to level up their hero characters and unlock new abilities for successive missions.