Windows, Shareware. ISpring River integrates with PowerPoint and allows. PowerDVDPoint Lite. PowerDVDPoint Lite is a free and simple to use software for creating videos. Introducing the WORLD’S FIRST ever PowerPoint to video converter that can convert PPT to video without having Microsoft PowerPoint! ImTOO Convert PowerPoint to Video can convert PowerPoint presentations (PPTs) to standard-definition (SD) videos such as AVI, H.264, WMV, MP4, and MOV; and 1080p high-definition (HD) videos such as HD AVI, HD H.264, and HD MPEG-2 TS!
by Christine Smith • 2020-10-28 17:37:20 • Proven solutions
Free PowerPoint Video Converter Key Features: This ppt converter support PowerPoint 2000 / 2002 / 2003 / 2007 / 2010, Windows 7 32-bit and Windows 7 64-bit tested. This PowerPoint Convert support ppt to video, pps to video, pptx to video, ppsx to video. Open the PowerPoint file. Double-click the PowerPoint file you want to convert to a video, or open.
PowerPoint presentation becomes convenient when a demonstration is to take place. Most of us know a lot when it comes to PowerPoint presentations, but still, we do not know that it can be converted into a video or we don't know how to go about it. One might be wondering that it can't be possible; nevertheless, it actually can be converted. It could be applied in the business world, academic or otherwise. Understandably, users might actually need to convert PowerPoint to video on Mac because they don't want to lose certain important slideshow. Therefore, in this article today, we shall know about the best ways through with you can convert PowerPoint to video on Mac.
Part 1. How to Save Powerpoint as Video on Mac Directly and Free
PowerPoint presentations have always been used to add colors to a demonstration. They are highly rated and also offer diversities of features to enhance its appearance. You might be facing one of the difficulties of having to send the presentation across to the recipient who might not have a PowerPoint, so the easiest way to look into it is to export the PPT to a video format.
Below are the necessary steps to follow on how to convert PowerPoint to video on Mac. The procedure is cool that will keep you wondering why you haven't been doing it. To effortlessly export PowerPoint to the video directly on your Mac, there is a prerequisite to installing the PowerPoint Presentation accurately on your Mac, especially the latest version, to get the desired result.
Step 1. Create your PowerPoint presentation as usual and have it saved. The next thing to do is to go to the File, which is located at the top left side on your Mac screen, and select Export. Don't use the Save As option, because it doesn't offer video options.
Step 2. A pop-up window appears, which includes multiple options. Click on File Format to select your desired output format, like MP4 or MOV, form the drop-down menu.
Step 3. Next is to choose the quality of the video you prefer and also customize the video size. Note that the quality actually determines the video size.
Step 4. If you want to use the recorded timings in your videos, you can check the Use Recorded Timings and Narrations option. And you are also allowed to set the slide timings if you have not set yet.
Step 5. When all is done, select the Export button to finish the process.
After the PPT is saved as a video, you can share it with anybody and play videos on any applications or devices.
Part 2. How to Convert Powerpoint into Video Online
Another easy method to export PowerPoint as a video on Mac is using Online Convert, a free online tool to convert file formats. It helps to convert PowerPoint files into video format to MP4/AVI or other video formats. All you need to do is to input the intended file or provide an address to the video file into the online converter. The software produces high-quality videos, and it is not limited to usage. It automatically downloads the converted video to your computer at a very high speed. The video converter will not show any watermark in the finished file. The amazing thing is that it provides numerous optional settings for output configuring.
Step 1. Visit the URL (https://www.online-convert.com/) and select the target format, which is under Video Converter and click on convert to MP4/AVI or other formats you like.
Step 2. The next thing is to upload the PowerPoint you want to convert to MP4/AVI. Move to the Optional settings box and choose the customization settings as you like.
Step 3. Save the settings you have made and write the file name, then click on the Convert file button, and your PowerPoint presentation will be converted into MP4/AVI format within a few minutes.
Part 3. Other 6 Recommended Powerpoint to Video Converters on Mac/Windows
Different software can be helpful if you want to export PowerPoint to video on Mac. The software will help in protecting your presentation. 6 recommended software listed below, which will help you in converting PowerPoint to video.
1. Xilisoft PowerPoint to MP4 Converter for Mac
It can help you convert PowerPoint presentations to a lot of popular video formats, including full high-definition (HD) quality. And it can turn any PPTs into videos without Microsoft PowerPoint installed. This software provides a number of tools to help you customize and tweak your presentation before conversion.
● It enables easy conversion of PowerPoint to other formats.
● It includes basic editing functions and can convert PPT to HD videos.
● It works with Mac.
● It may crash with large files.
● It is quite difficult to navigate.
● Some output formats don't work properly(for example, RM).
2. ETinySoft PowerPoint Video Converter for MAC
The ETinySoft converter claims to have all in one PowerPoint converter to be able to export files to all standard video formats. The site provides a lot of video tutorials to help beginners get started. Its conversion speed is ultra-fast. Exported videos can easily be shared on social media platforms. It is a brilliant converter, which is specially designed for Mac users.
● It allows its users to choose between high-quality, rapid, and simple conversion.
● It offers a wide range of output formats.
● It supports converting PowerPoint files to still images in a variety of formats.
● It consumes system resources a lot.
● It runs only on Mac OS X 10.6 or above version.
● Its work is unstable sometimes.
3. Digital Office Pro PPT to DVD Converter for Windows
This helps to export your PowerPoint file to DVD or video formats. It also gives room for further varieties of video file types to choose from. The files are friendly with most portable devices, including Mac.
● The video will be able to maintain all effects, including transitions and animations from the original file.
● It enables easy conversion of PowerPoint to other formats such as WMV, MOV MP4, and M4V.
● Supports all types of PowerPoint files and also all versions.
● It can take a while for the files to be fully exported.
● It hardly supports Video and Audio narration.
● It does not allow technical support on it.
4. RZ Soft PowerPoint Converter to Video for Windows
RZ soft is free software for PowerPoint conversion, which supports virtually all the versions of PowerPoint and its formats. And the output resolution and size is in line with the user's specification. It also supports conversion to different popular formats such as AVI, MP4, and FLV, to the specific portable device. The conversion is very easy and fast. The software allows videos to be shared on blogs and social media. The video settings can be changed to the users' taste from the quality, to frame rate and video bit rate.
● The software comprises DVD burner features.
● The video that has been exported tends to preserve its original slideshow features like video clips, sounds, and transitions.
● The free version doesn't have a time limit.
● You must purchase a paid version for HD Quality.
● External devices are not allowed on the free version.
● The free version only export files to AVI.
Any Video Converter Free Mac
5. ImToo Convert PowerPoint to Video for Windows
The ImToo exporter enhances the ability to export your PowerPoint files to video formats without having to install or download the PowerPoint on your computer. The software also allows its users to add watermarks and music to the PowerPoint file before actually exporting it. With this awesome software, you can export two or more files with just one click. It is specially designed for your Mac, making it fit the screen. It allows its users to customize its parameters like the bit rate, frame rate, resolution, quality, etc.
● It allows a very swift conversion of files.
● Export files to most current formats.
● The video quality is very high, which will fit into your computer screen without any problem.
● The free version does not support HD and external devices.
● It can only convert up to 800 × 600 video resolution.
● The free version doesn't have many features.
6. MoyeaSoft PowerPoint to Video Converter for Windows
This software has amazing features that will convert your PowerPoint slideshow to varieties of formats and also keep its original effects without altering anything. It is compatible with most tablets, computers, and even mobile phones. It has a multilingual feature which supports up to 8 languages, educational facility to encourage e-learning lessons to video formats, especially to tutors.
● This software is very easy to install on your Mac.
● It has a good range of video outputs.
● It is user responsive.
● The conversion may be slow, which might take a while to export fully.
● A very big watermark is placed in the middle of the presentation.
● Will not be able to convert PowerPoint to a video if the PowerPoint is not installed on your Mac.
After we learn the tools work on PPT to video, we'd like to recommend the best video converter for Mac/Windows. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) helps to convert videos and audio files in any format. You can customize your PowerPoint to a video playing with recording a screen, and then convert the recorded video to any format you want. It supports 1,000+ popular media formats, including MP4/MOV/AVI/MKV/MP3, etc. With this software, you can not only convert media files easily, but also downloading videos from websites by pasting URLs directly, and more additional tools related to videos.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert video and audio in any format, 1,000+ formats like MP4/AVI/MOV/MKV/WMV/MP3 are supported.
- Video conversion with built-in editing tools to crop, trim, add effects, and make other customizations.
- Transfer video/audio files to iPhone/iPad/Android device without quality loss.
- Download videos from 1,000+ popular websites like YouTube by pasting URLs.
- Burn videos to DVD/ISO/IFO files with beautiful free DVD menu templates.
- Additional functions include Fix Media Metadata, VR Converter, Cast to TV, GIF Maker, Screen Recorder, and DVD Copy.
- Supported OS: Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
It is both easy and free to export PowerPoint to video on Mac or windows without experiencing any difficulties at all if you follow the ways and guidelines explained in the article. Every method is well organized and reliable to process even by an amateur. So, go ahead and choose any of the above ways to have your PowerPoint convert to video on Mac.
2020-10-23 15:47:02 • Filed to: PowerPoint Features • Proven solutions
Having lots of slides for your PowerPoint presentation? Are you fed up with incoherence associated with a multiplicity of slides? If you are facing this stalemate then cool your nerves. What solution is better than to save your PowerPoint as a video on mac? Yes, this is a plain-sailing job and anyone including newbies can do it. In this article, we have prepared a clear guide on how to convert PowerPoint to video on Mac.
- Part 1. How to Export PowerPoint to Video with Audio on Mac
- Part 2. How to Export PowerPoint to Other Formats on Mac
How to Save a PowerPoint as a Video on Mac
Converting a PowerPoint presentation to video on Mac is generally an easy process. This process involves exporting your PowerPoint presentation to a video format say MP4 and MOV. It is worth knowing that PowerPoint 2016 for mac does not support saving the presentations a video. However, other PowerPoint versions for MacOS like 2011, 2019, and Office 365 subscription have this support.
How to Convert PowerPoint to Video on Mac (PowerPoint for Office 365 for Mac, PowerPoint 2019 for Mac)
Step 1. Open your PowerPoint presentation and click 'File'. From the options given, select 'Export'. Don't try the 'Save as' option because it does not provide an option for videos.
Step 2. The 'File Format' menu shall be displayed on the page. Select your desired output video format. The commonly used video formats are MP4 and MOV. If the two formats are not available in the list, then check that the system requirements for the PowerPoint version are made.
Step 3. Now choose the video quality that suits your work from either of Presentation, Internet, and low-quality options. The video quality will correspond with the size. This means the higher the resolution, the larger the size of your file.
Step 4. If you have recorded timings for your slides, then check the box beside the 'Use Recorded Timings and Narrations' options. Remember you can also adjust your slide timings here by clicking the corresponding tab.
Step 5. Once you are satisfied with the selections you have made, click 'Export' to finish the process.
Note that when the presentation is exported as a video, any audio recording within the slides will play. However, if you embed media files within the slides, they won't be played. Also, once you have saved your slides like video, you will be able to share it just the way you normally share other videos via compatible devices and applications.
How to Convert PowerPoint to Video on Mac (PowerPoint for Mac 2011)
Step 1. On the PowerPoint Presentation, click on the 'File' menu and subsequently 'Save as Movie'.
Step 2. Now go to 'Movie Options' and choose a respective option to add a soundtrack, add credits, change the screen size, and play movie continuously.
How to Export PowerPoint to Other Formats on Mac
PDFelement is a powerful PDF editor with unmatchable users across the globe. Its ability to offer faster, easy, and better pdf transformation is the reason behind its immense usage. There practically every aspect you would demand from the best PDF editor here. Download it and get sorted for good as far as PDF problems come into place. You can choose a suitable plan depending on your needs. The available plans include standard, pro, and business versions. This amazing performance could not be made possible without a mix of great features highlighted below.
- Users can create new PDFs from scanned or from multiple file formats.
- You can also edit these documents by changing texts, images and links.
- Convert PDFs to and from other formats like PPT, Excel, Images and Texts.
- Protect PDFs using a combination of passwords and digital signatures.
- Explore and create forms via one-click feature, edit them, and collect form data from your clients with ease.
- Enables you to optimize PDF.
- You can combine PDF files.
- Can comment on PDFs by highlighting with colors, shapes and texts.
How to Convert PowerPoint to Other Formats on Mac
Converting PowerPoint to other formats is an extremely fast and easy process. You can convert to a variety of formats like PDF, word, excel and others. In our case, we shall use PDF as our target format just to elaborate about the process.
Step 1. Import PPT Files
Click 'File' > 'Create' > 'PDF from File…' to open the file explorer window. Browse and select the target PowerPoint files and click 'Open' when certain of the selection. This should upload your PPT files to the program immediately. Alternatively, you can drag and drop these PDF files to the main interface.
Step 2. Edit PDF (Optional)
After upload the PPT to PDFelement, it will now be in PDF format. You can add texts, add images, crop, add watermarks, change background and add headers and footers.
Free Ppt To Video Converter For Mac
Step 3. Convert PowerPoint to other formats
Next, go to 'File' and 'Export To' and choose other output formats like Word, Excel, and Images. Choose a preferred output forlder and the save the file.
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
File Converter For Mac Free
Buy PDFelement right now!