- Logmein Client Windows
- Logmein Client Mac Not Working
- Logmein Client Mac Requirements
- Logmein Client App
- Logmein For Mac Client Software
Find LogMeIn product guides, downloads, FAQs, release notes, and other supporting documentation in the LogMeIn product knowledge base. Toggle navigation. LogMeIn Client desktop app for Mac. Download logmein client mac 10.6 for free. System Tools downloads - LogMeIn Client by LogMeIn, Inc. And many more programs are available for instant and free download. Launch the LogMeIn Client desktop app: Option 1. Click the LogMeIn system tray (or menu bar) icon and select Connect to computers. Using the Start menu or Finder, start the LogMeIn Client. Can't find the LogMeIn Client desktop app? Download it from the LogMeIn.com desktop app page. Download the free LogMeIn app 2. Create your LogMeIn ID to start your free 14 day trial of LogMeIn Pro 3. Go to a PC or Mac you want to access and log in at LogMeIn.com 4. Install the LogMeIn software on that computer Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with LogMeIn. The client is 'welcomed' by the host. The client can be a PC or Mac, or a phone or tablet running Android or iOS: From a PC or Mac, use the LogMeIn Client desktop app or log in to LogMeIn.com; From iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use the LogMeIn app From an Android device, use the LogMeIn app.
How to Connect using the LogMeIn Client Desktop App
Connect to LogMeIn host computers in your LogMeIn account from your PC or Mac directly using the LogMeIn Client desktop app.
Logmein Client WindowsConnect to any computer that meets these conditions:
Logmein Client Mac Not Working
- LogMeIn host software must be installed and running on the host
- The host must be turned on
- The host must be connected to the Internet
- The host must not be in Sleep mode or Hibernation mode Tip: Wake on LAN is only available from LogMeIn.com
- The host must not already be controlled by another LogMeIn user Note: Multiple users can connect to a host simultaneously; however, only a single remote user can control it. For example, one user can control a computer while another uses File Manager or Management Tools.
- Launch the LogMeIn Client desktop app:
- Option 1. Click the LogMeIn system tray (or menu bar) icon and select Connect to computers.
- Option 2. Using the Start menu or Finder, start the LogMeIn Client.
Can't find the LogMeIn Client desktop app? Download it from the LogMeIn.com desktop app page.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
- Click the computer you want to access and select an action.
Description Remote Control Access and control remote computers File Manager Transfer files between computers and more Command Prompt Access remote computers in the background Main Menu Manage remote computers Info View computer detailsTip: To connect to a specific computer automatically when the LogMeIn Client starts, select the computer and the default action under View > Options > General > Connect to....LogMeIn will attempt to make a connection to the host. You will be prompted to authenticate to the host.Tip: You can set LogMeIn to securely save your host username and password to the client computer from which you are connecting. This will allow you to automatically authenticate when you next connect from the same computer. See How to Set Up Automatic Authentication.
- Log in to the computer using the appropriate authentication method:
Remember:Do not enter your LogMeIn ID and password. This will result in Error 1326 or Error 5 (incorrect user name and password).Your session begins upon successful authentication.
- If prompted, enter the username and password you would enter if you were sitting in front of the host computer.
- If prompted, enter the Computer Access Code you created when you installed LogMeIn to the host computer.
Logmein Client Mac RequirementsRelated Articles
Logmein Client App
Logmein For Mac Client Software
- Why can't I log in to my computer? (error 5 / 1326 / 1327 / Login failed.)