Here is a little something for all of you Mac-lovers who use Windows. A quick and easy way to have Mac OS X mouse cursors on a PC running Windows 7, Vista or XP. Although personally I’m not a Mac person, one of the first things I do after installing a fresh copy of Windows is change the mouse pointers to the Mac OS X ones. Usually this means I have to download a zip of individual pointer icons and then manually assign them to the right cursors in the Control Panel, which is a bit annoying.Well, I don’t have to do this anymore. This morning I put together a nice and easy installer that does all that manual work for me. You can download the installer using the link below.
- I Cursor Download For Mac Windows 7
- Mac Cursor On Windows
- I Cursor Download For Mac Os
- I Cursor Download For Mac Windows 10
- I Cursor Download For Macbook
Thanks to Shinde for uploading the cursors to Winmatrix.com
Today I am showing you how to change your mac cursor from the old boring regular cursor to something that you might like. I haven't seen any tuts on animated. In honor of Movember we have uploaded over a hundred Mustache cursors, in a variety of different colors, to the People section of the site! Be sure to check back often too, because we will be uploading more colors in the coming days! Some of them will even be ANIMATED! Here are a couple examples of our recent additions.If you're bored with that old boring look of your Windows operating system then it's the time to customize it. And you can start your customization process from default mouse cursors. Today we're having a collection of best custom mouse pointers for you. You can use these mouse pointers for Widows 7, 8 and even 8.1 too. Have you ever wondered to use that Mac OS Cursor Set? If Yes, then it's the time to use that mouse pointer package on your computer.
Best Free Custom Mouse Pointers Scheme1. Metro X1 Animated Cursor Set
These provides you an pointer interface similar to the Windows 8.
Download Metro X1 Animated Cursor Set
2. GANT Cursor Pack- M
The 'GANT Cursors Pack (M)' contains 2 color schemes: yellow and blue, each of which has two sets. In other words, there are totally 4 sets of GANT cursors, which I have put separately in 4 folders.
I Cursor Download For Mac Windows 7
Mac Cursor On Windows
I Cursor Download For Mac Os
How To Customize Mouse Cursors/Pointers
I Cursor Download For Mac Windows 10
- Choose any of the above mentioned cursor set, download them and extract the downloaded zip file into one folder ( Remember the location where you saved it ).
- Now Right-click on the desktop and Select 'Personalize', click on 'Change Mouse Pointers' option on the left sidebar.
- Go to the 'Pointers' tab'.
- Select the name of any cursors which you'll like to change its image.
- Click on 'Browse', then locate the folder where the cursor set is saved.
- Select your desired cursor image and then Click 'Ok'.