- Attention: Supprt Mac OS 10.10 and above version Body Camera Assistant Software Description: Body cameras are now essential during police and traffic enforcement, and Body Camera Assistant software is a configuration tool designed for Hikvision body cameras.
- Log into your Hikvision portal and select software. Select 02 Web Components. Select the Mac OSX operating system and click download.
- Software Description: This is the web plugin for Mac OS. After installation, you will be able to live view most of Hikvision DVR/IPC/Encoder on Safari for Mac.
Safari on the other hand does not automatically do this when running on a Mac, and so requires you to download and install the plugin manually. For many of our customers who aren't aware of this, it appears to them that their camera simply doesn't work. Thankfully, it's a very quick and straightforward issue to remedy.
Software Description：This free media and video stream player is specifically designed to work on Mac OS. It provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface to play digital media files. The VSPlayer for Mac OS supports various audio and video formats, offers advanced features, and is extremely customizable.
There are a couple of places you can download the plugin from:
Hikvision Mac Software
- Hikvision's Overseas Website - On this site, you're after the file named 'Plug-in V188.8.131.52 build20150126 for Mac OS' (or a newer version). You may need to create an account to access the download, and so the below might be a preferable alternative.
- Hikvision's European Download Portal - This site provides a direct download to the same plugin as above. Of course, do ensure you're downloading the 'for macosx' file.
Hikvision Ivms 4200 For Mac Os XNB - Updated information and links here: