Game Details: Welcome to the Final Fantasy VIII game page. Feel free to check out the around 1200 other games on this website! This page contains information + tools how to port this game so you can play it on your Mac just like a normal application using the Portingkit or Crossover.When using the free Portingkit use this easy step by step video instructions to learn more about how to install. Download the best games on Windows & Mac. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies, and lots of pure customer love. Final Fantasy VIII Click the Download Free Trial button above and get a 14-day, fully-functional trial of CrossOver. After you've downloaded CrossOver check out our YouTube tutorial video to the left, or visit the CrossOver Chrome OS walkthrough for specific steps. System Requirements OS: Windows® 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 Processor: AMD A8-Series 3.1GHz / Intel® Core™ i5 2.8GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: AMD Radeon™ RX 470 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 5 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound.
- Final Fantasy 8 Mac Os X
- Final Fantasy Online Mac
- Final Fantasy 8 Mac Download
- Final Fantasy Viii Machine Learning
Users interested in installing the Mac version of FINAL FANTASY XIV can download it here.
Minimum System Requirements
Final Fantasy 8 Mac Os X
Below are the minimum system requirements for FINAL FANTASY XIV for Mac.
Final Fantasy Online Mac
|Minimum System Requirements|
|OS||macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS Catalina 10.15|
|Applicable model||iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) or higher|
|Free Disc Space||60GB|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 M295X or higher|
|Recommended screen resolution||1600x900|
|Internet||Broadband Internet connection|
|Communications port|| If you are using a router, please set up your ports so that the below packets can pass through.|
[Ports that may be used]
TCP：80, 443, 54992～54994, 55006～55007, 55021～55040
* The system requirements listed above are the anticipated minimum system requirements to run this software. However, please be aware that this information is still subject to change.
- Click the 'Download' button to begin.
- Double-click the file (FINAL_FANTASY_XIV_ONLINE_x64.dmg) once the download is complete. Follow the on-screen instructions and drag the FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE icon into the Applications folder.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV will then be installed in the Applications folder, and the launcher icon will appear on the desktop.
* The game requires at least 60GB of free space on the destination hard drive.
* You will need administration privileges to install the application.
For Users of the 32-bit Application
To carry over settings from the 32-bit application, you need to upload your settings using the Server Backup option, which can be found in the character selection screen.
Back Up Character Settings
Save a backup of local character settings, HUD layout, hotbars, gear sets, and more to the server.
* Item sort settings and inventory location data will not be saved.
Data to Be Saved:
Final Fantasy 8 Mac Download
- Character Configuration
- Log Filters
- HUD Layout
- Log Text Colors
- Hotbars and Cross Hotbars
- Character-specific Macros
- Gear Sets
- Social Data (Friend Group Names, Contact Lists, etc.)
- Miscellaneous Data (Triple Triad, LoVM, etc.)
Back Up Client Settings
Save a backup of local system settings for UI, sound, user macros, and more to the server.
* Display resolution, graphics quality, input device, and other settings dependent on current play environment will not be saved.
Final Fantasy Viii Machine Learning
Data to Be Saved:
- Display Settings
- Accessibility Settings
- Sound Settings
- Shared Macros
- Input Device Settings
- Miscellaneous Data (Cutscene Settings)