However, you must have macOS 10.7 or later version. There is an app called Android File Transfer that you can need to install on Mac computer. Without this app, this is not possible to transfer files from Mac to Android and vice versa. Therefore, download Android File Transfer from the official Android website and install it accordingly. Transfer photos, videos, music and folders between your Mac computer and your Android device connected via USB. All you'll need is MacDroid. Download Free7-day free PRO trial is available Subscribe to PRO For just $1.67 per month. Mobizen is interesting Android file transfer MAC app and software that can help you share data without any difficulty from your Android device to PC and vice versa. This particular app helps to create a connection between the system and the device so that you can control the file transfer from the PC just like in the case of AirDroid. Here is how to transfer files from Android to Mac using Send Anywhere – Download and open the app on both platforms, Android and Mac Select the files in the Android app and tap on Send button Go to.
You may be wondering whether you can transfer files from Android to Mac. Well, it is possible and easy to transfer files, photos, and any type of data from one type of operating system to another. The internet is flooded with the software you can use to make a transfer from Android to Mac without any difficulty.
But first, you will have to install certain software or apps on your Mac machine before you can interact with your Android device. Regular Mac users won’t have any difficulty getting around this. However, new users may certainly want to learn how to transfer files from their Android devices to their Mac machines.
In this article, we have explained various ways of transferring files from Android to Mac and the best transfer software that can be used easily.
Part 1: How to Accomplish File Transfer From Android to Mac Machine Using dr.fone-Phone Manager
One of the most ideal ways to accomplish file transfer from Android to Mac is the dr.fone. This tool makes enables Android users to easily transfer files from Android to mac with only a click. This tool can transfer messages, audio, and contacts among other types of files. You can also use it to transfer files from Android to iTunes and vice versa.
This software can also transfer data easily between two Android devices. One of the things that makes this software a great one is that it is compatible with all Android versions.
You can transfer files from Android to Mac through dr.fone-Phone Manager using the following steps.
- Download and run the dr.fone-Phone Manager app on your Mac computer. Identify its control panel and tap on the “Phone Manager” module.
- Connect your Android-enabled device to Mac using a digital cable.
- Wait for your Mac device to detect your Android device and then go to the menu bar select the media file you want to transfer.
- For instance, you can click on the “Photos” media file. In this case, select all the desired photos.
- Lastly, click or tap on the “Export to PC” button and the photos will be moved to the Mac system
Part 2: How to Accomplish File Transfer From Android to Mac Using Android File Transfer
Google has developed Android File Transfer as a dedicated tool to Mac users who want to transfer their files between Android and Mac devices. The app will help you Mac recognize your Android device. The app will then function as a file manager, allowing you to download files from the device, add files from the device, and do some other important file management tasks.
You can follow the following steps to transfer your files from your Android device to a Mac machine using this amazing data transfer software.
- Download and install the app on your Mac computer or MacBook.
- Next, launch the Settings app on your Android device and then tap on the Developer options. Now, turn on USB debugging.
- Use a USB cable to plug-in your Android-based device to your MacBook or Mac computer. From the Launchpad on the Mac computer, launch the file transfer tool, which is the Android File Transfer app.
- The app is going to recognize all directories and files on your Android device
- Select the files you want to transfer and copy them to your Mac from by dragging and dropping them onto the desktop.
Part 3: How to Accomplish File Transfer From Android to Mac Machine Using Samsung Smart Switch
Developed by Samsung Company, the Samsung mart Switch is one of the most reliable data transfer apps used to transfer files from Android to mac. What makes this app an ideal choice for most Android users is that it supports a wide range of file types, including call logs, messages, and applications as well as media files.
Here are the steps to follow to undertake file transfer from Android to mac:
- Download and launch the Samsung Smart Switch on a Mac system
- Next, use a USB cable to connect the Android device with our files to Mac.
- Now, click on the “More” button and then select “Preferences”. Proceed by selecting the desired file types
- Next, go back again to the main page then tap on the “Backup” button so as to transfer the files to your Mac.
Free Android Transfer For Pc
To sum it up, transferring files from Android to Mac should be a hassle-free process especially if you use any of the above procedures. Losing files can be very devastating, but you can use any of these tools to safely transfer the files.