Installing Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a two-step process. First you download the installation package, and then you install Acrobat Reader DC from that package file. Supports e-books in EPUB, FictionBook (fb2, fbz, fb2.zip), TXT, RTF, PDF, DJVU, CHM, Comic Book (cbr, cbz) and Audio Book (mp3, m4a, m4b) formats. Has wide opportunities in searching and downloading e-books from different sources. Provides access to enormous collection of free electronic books through OPDS-catalogs support. In the Preview app on your Mac, open the PDF form. Click a field in the form, then type your text. If you save the form (by choosing File Export), you can close it, open it later, and continue to fill it out. Create and use signatures. MAC OS X features an Automator software that can be used to merge PDF files. It requires you to carry out some steps on your part in the beginning, so that you can create an Application or a Service that lets you merge PDF files. After you create the Application or Service once, you can then choose to merge the PDF files on MAC anytime you like. Click on the green Add File (s) button, located in the main toolbar to open the file finder window. Find and select the FB2 files on your computer and click Open to bring them into Doxillion to convert to them to the PDF file format. You can also drag and drop your FB2 files.
PDF to Word/EPUB/Text/Image/HTML/SWF
Fb2 To Pdf For Mac Osx
-Mac PDF to word/text document converter. Transfer all kinds of PDF document as word/text file for secondly editing which is compatible for Windows, UNIX, and Mac .
-Mac PDF to EPUB eBooks converter. Make your PDF file be more suitble for reading as an ebook. Turn your PDF to EPUB ebook format for reading easily on ebook readers.
-Mac PDF to image JPG converter. Convert your PDF document as image file, or extract images from your PDF document. keep a high quality to the converted images.
-Mac PDF to HTML & SWF converter. It is possible to convert PDF files to HTML Web page and SWF file without losing any original layouts, text content, images, and hyperlinks.
Convert Scanned PDF with Built-in OCR Technology
- OCR Technology. PDFMate PDF Converter for Mac supports the function of converting and editing scanned PDF documents with bulit-in OCR technology. You can convert the texts and images extracted from image-based PDF to editable and selectable Microsoft Ofiice Word files.
Fb2 To Pdf For Mac Os Catalina
- Automatical detection of scanned PDF file. Detecting scanned PDF files automatically when you add PDF files. It will pops up a prompt dialogue box providing the options to enable OCR technology.
Make Customization to Output File
- Specify exact page or page range for conversion. PDFMate PDF Converter for Mac offers the option for users to specify a page or page range of PDF file for conversion, so that you can convert the pages you like with much convenience.
- Personalize the conversion with advanced settings. Choosing the specific content or ignoring some part of PDF for converting is also supported. You are able to extract only images of the original files when converting PDF to JPG, make new content without images, hyperlinks when converting PDF to EPUB e Books, and choose to ignore images, hyperlinks, etc. to get your own HTML from PDFs.
Batch Conversion, Easier, Faster
Fb2 To Pdf For Mac Os Versions
- Support batch conversion. PDFMate PDF Converter for Mac can be a big help for converting PDF files in batch, which means it processes at high speed when converting numerous PDF files to other format of files at one time.
- Simple and brief program interface. With the concise and user-friendly interface, you can be easily guided to convert your PDF to the output format you like in no time. It is as simple just as 1-2-3 click: Add PDF > Select output type > Click 'Convert'.
Fb2 To Pdf For Mac Os High Sierra
- Built-in Help document. Whenever you want to check the details of the program, you can find the built-in help document for reading.